7.6.10

3

My boyfriend's mom Annette is the successful franchise owner of a skincare and cosmetics company. Without a university degree, she's climbed her way from beauty consultant to franchise president and will be the first to attribute her success to having a vision and fully believing in what she does..

Recently she was talking about the power of 3. She believes that 3 is a powerful, symbolic number. Every day she writes her list for the day, things she wants to accomplish in the day, and she's also one to write out affirmations about who she is and who she wants to be.

She's asked me to try to come up with my lists -3 values that guide my life; 3 goals; and 3 things I'd like to master... This sounds easy, but it's actually kind of hard. I'm going to close my eyes and try to think about it for a minute...

...okay, I'm back.
3 Guiding Values:
1. Love - to love and be loved. This value could also be called
"Relationships".
2. Laughter - to find pleasure and humour in every day.
3. Honesty - live life fulfilled, being completely honest to yourself and others.

I just looked at the clock. It's already Tuesday morning. Arg. I don't have the brain power to continue tonight. I'll do my best to prioritize my top 3 goals and 3 skills I'd like to master after I get some shuteye. Goal #1. Remember to establish remaining goals...

No comments:

Post a Comment