2.6.10

On / Off Switch

Admittedly, I've been up and down lately. One day I'm filled with ambition and the next I'm feeling sorry for myself for not being where I want to be right NOW. Ryan tells me I'm overly pensive. I have to agree. I think about things so much that I can make my situation 100 times more dramatic in my head. I have so many great things going on right now - I have a fantastic relationship, great friends, a wonderful family, a great apartment, security, health... so much more than so many people out there. I'm so fortunate. Poor Ryan - he gets the brunt of my colourful emotional rants. Here you go babe, just for you:

via Lolita
That being said, I don't think it's inappropriate to want to find your shtick (tangent: I just had to find where that word comes from, "shtick". Thanks wiki.).

ps. Just picked up my new Canon Rebel XS. Eeeeeeeeek! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment