1.6.10

Happy Birthday to Me!

For my birthday, I'm buying a new DSLR camera. I'm leaning towards Canon, just because I trust the name, but moreso because I like the idea of being a "rebel". Can't wait to get this beauty in my hands.

Some disappointing news: I called OCAD (Ontario College of Art and Design) today to see about the earliest possible time I could start. I've learned it's not until September 2011. On the bright side, I have all the time in the world to build a solid portfolio and do more soul searching.

1 comment:

  1. Particularly into this post - partly because I told myself that my bday present to myself will be a Nikon and partly because I am now obsessed with getting into OCAD for the ad program.

    Great minds think alike - always on the same wavelength.

    Lova ya xo

    ReplyDelete