7.6.10

In Ottawa - West Fest

This weekend my bff Olga is coming to visit. She couldn't have picked a better weekend to make the trek from Toronto.

Not only do I say that because she's going to help me bake the cake for my sister's wedding on June 19, but after the flour, sugar, and cocoa has been put back in the cupboard, we're going to head out to WestFest in Ottawa's Westboro village.

WESTFEST 2009

I've never been to WestFest, so I'm especially looking forward to it. We'll see Canadian and local multi-disciplinary artists, including music, performance arts, visual art, dance, photography, etc. Sloan is headlining on Saturday. I've never seen them before, nor have I ever been compelled to, but we'll check it out.

Amy is coming over on Saturday too. She'll help us with the cake, and is also bringing another craft. She's renting a button maker. So many ideas floating through my head. I can't wait for the creative weekend. I'll post pictures with my new Canon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment