28.7.10

Illustration Fridays

Ever heard of Illustration Friday? It's a website where every week, participants are invited to illustrate a new word, phrase, or idea. You have to upload a link to your illustration before each Friday of every week. This week's word was "double". Since it's my first contribution to the site, I had trouble picking exactly how I'd illustrate the concept. There are so many ways... the obvious first came to mind - double decker bus, double decker sandwich, twins, seeing double...
...double headed monster...
...double peanut...
...rolling a double......seeing your "double", i.e. reflection......double scoop......and, probably what I'll need this Friday.

I enjoyed this little exercise - I think I'll make a habit of it.

2 comments:

  1. These are really great drawings baby! I love how the site is coming along too. Keep it up!!

    Your #1 fan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought my number one fan was TOM? haha

    ReplyDelete